Kerala is one of the most beautiful destination in India to visit at least once in a lifetime. Kerala has the endless list of tourist destinations. Kerala is known for its scenic beauty and natural locations. Kerala has every type sightseeing and excite any type of nature lover with its Hills, Backwaters, Beaches, Monuments, Wild life, Tea Museum, Waterfalls, Forts and Old palaces and many more.
Munnar(3 Nights) – Alleppey(1 Night) – Thekkady(1 Night)
On Arrival at Cochin International Airport Our representative will meet and greet you, then we will proceed to Munnar.
Munnar is approx. 140kms it will take around 4.5 hours to reach munnar, on the way you can enjoy Cheeyappara Waterfall and Valara Waterfall. Munnar is situated in Idduki district of Kerala. On reaching we will proceed to your pre-booked hotel, staff will welcome you with a welcome drink on arrival. Enjoy the rest day at leisure. Night stay in Munnar.
After Breakfast we will proceed to the amazing sightseeing in munnar. Don’t forget to take a camera along with you. We will visit Popular Sight scenes like Mattupatty Dam, High Range Club, Peak Point. Evening back to hotel/resort. Night stay in Munnar.
Enjoy the natural beauty of munnar and later we will proceed for sightseeing of Eravikulam National Park & Echo Point. Evening at leisure night stay in Munnar.
After breakfast we will proceed to the wildlife and Spice Plantation Tour of kerala. Thekkady is Approx. 90kms from munnar and it will take around 3 hours to reach.
After reaching Thekkady Check in to your pro–booked hotel. Later we will proceed for Spice Plantation Tour explore the variety of spices, one can also buy some of them. After that we will proceed to Periyar wild sanctuary and periyar Lake. You can enjoy Boat ride in lake and take elephant ride in sanctuary. You can enjoy Kalaripayattu show held in the evening. After this exciting day we will come back to hotel. Night stay in Thekkady.
After breakfast we will proceed to Alleppey known as Allapuzzha also. Alleppey is referred to as the vanice of the east presently It is famous for its backwaters, Boat races and Boat rides. It is the one of the most popular destination in Kerala amongst the tourists.
Reach Alleppey Check in at Hotel/Houseboat, Evening at leisure. Night stay in Alleppey.
After breakfast we will proceed to cochin and proceed to Cochin International airport for your onward journey. Thanks for coming this beautiful destination.
The trip cost includes
- Hotel accommodation on Double sharing Basis//As per tour plan.
- Meal Plan: CPAI (Room + Breakfast)
- Assistance at all arrival and departure point.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
The trip cost excludes
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, entry fees tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by given Vehicles on 08 hrs/80 kms Basis and not for night drive.
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control